When you receive the award, you:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs.
- Write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog!
- You paste the award picture into your blog. (You can Google the image, there are plenty of them!)
So, I was tagged/nominated for the Liebster Award by Ivan. Liebster is apparently German for dearest. Huh. That’s sweet. I like how the word looks, though: like lobster, but not.
Eleven Random Facts about Me.
- I have an actual list of random facts about myself saved in my laptop, but it needs some updating.
- My alter ego is named Iris Jaye.
- I don’t have a sport.
- People think I don’t look like it.
- I only know intermediate HTML and CSS, but it makes more sense to me than make-up.
- In a world where you can have any animal as a pet, I have a koala, a baby panda, a couple owls, a winged unicorn, and an eagle.
- I keep a Quote Library, where I collect quotes I like.
- I have a writer’s obsession with stationery.
- Baby animals make me weak and squeaky.
- I’m writing this because I can’t sleep.
Eleven Questions from Ivan.
1. What is your favorite movie?
My default answer is “Spirited Away”, but it doesn’t stand out of my list. I do fangirl over “Howl’s Moving Castle”, “Jeux d’Enfants”, and “Pride and Prejudice“.
2. If you were to pack up and choose any weapon of your choice for a zombie raid what would it be?
– Ugh, I am terrible at zombie questions :(
3. You’re about to die, you’ve got 10 million dollars in your bank account – who would you pass it on to?
– What was I doing with 10 million in my account? O.O Anyway…. maybe a split between family, and my favorite charities.
4. Who is your favorite author?
– Currently John Green, not because I think he’s flawless at every writing attempt, but because he did an amazing job with “The Fault in Our Stars”.
5. You have been given three wishes, what would those be and why?
– The ability to read minds at will, from any distance
– The ability to shape-shift
– A secret stash of money that never runs out, on the condition that I only do good things with it
6. Have you watched “The Hobbit”?
– Nope, but I will soon!
7. If you could change something from your past, what would it be?
– Something that I should have done, but didn’t do, right before I graduated from high school :) Also, the way that I acted during my freshman year of college. These two things still affect me till today.
8. When the prediction of the world ending became world wide popular, what were your first thoughts about it?
– I was honestly a little nervous. I didn’t believe it, but in my head I was all “what if what if what if what if”
9. What do you REALLY want to be?
– Creative, inspiring, brave.
10. The book or the movie?
– Nine to one for the book!
11. Yes or no? (Ran out of questions to ask!)
– Yes! Because yes is more fun than no :)
Pass the Award.
I’m only going to nominate one person, because there’s really only one person for me to nominate. (Not really, but most of my blogger friends aren’t currently active.)
MrJeometry is new to the blogosphere (not counting Multiply.com). His blog, The Geeky Panda is only three days old. I’m giving him the Liebster Award for three reasons:
1. He’s one of my favorite people in the whole wide world.
2. So he’s got something to keep blogging about.
3. He’s a panda!!!!!!
Drop by his blog and say hello, won’t you? :)
* If this blog challenge interests you, feel free to answer the questions and say that I tagged you. Haha!
Eleven Questions from Me.
(Obviously writing these questions with bias. Ladidadidada~)
1. What is your all-time favorite movie?
2. What’s one book you think everyone should read at least once?
3. What inspires you?
4. What did you want to be when you were in kindergarten?
5. What’s the story behind your blog name?
6. What is one important thing you must do before you die?
7. What should you be doing right now?
8. What is your favorite memory, off the top of your head?
9. Who’s the first person you think of when you think of the color blue?
10. (I’m running out of questions) Why do you like meee? Haha.
11. Yes or no?