When I finally fall in love and agree to forever, be warned. This is how it will feel:
1. I will fall asleep to you and wake up to you. The rest of my life will consist of waiting to fall asleep again.
2. When there is anyone else, I will need them to know that you and I are one and the same.
3. The more I love you, the more I will believe in a God. (I hope you will too.)
4. When my heart breaks, it folds like a cave. I will be a mountain that cannot hold itself together.
5. (I hope you plant flowers at the openings.)